WHY CHOOSE US?
PROFESSIONAL FAMILY OWNED AND OPERATED
Being a family owned and operated business, we are small enough to provide a personal tailored service with great attention to detail and, very importantly, WE TREAT YOUR VALUABLES AS OUR OWN.
We are sufficiently large enough though to provide an emergency service, as has happened many times in the past, when for one reason or another, a client has called us after being let down by another removalist.
“Despite …returning my call first and following me up – I foolishly decided to use another removal service due to a ‘great deal’ they offered me- unfortunately the ‘great deal’ was reneged on and the company could not deliver what was promised. … [Jaguar Removals] were there exactly on time and worked tirelessly to move me. .. you are excellent and I wouldn’t move with anyone else – Thank you”.
Choosing a removalist based on low price is more often a giveaway that, amongst other things, they don’t pay taxes, don’t pay their staff correctly, have no insurance, and more importantly for you, your goods are possibly not covered in the event of loss or damage.
- All our vehicles are suitable in all respects for the work we undertake, all are registered for business use, are properly maintained, kept clean, internally and externally
- All the equipment we use are in a safe and sound condition and adequate for the work meeting relevant OH&S standards.
- We maintain current and appropriate Public Liability, Marine, and vehicle insurance policies.
- Experience in moving items ranging from priceless figurines, flight simulators, Gallery Exhibitions.
- Dismantle and reassemble furniture, disconnect and re-connect white goods.
- Guiding you through the process until you settle into your new premises. (See ‘Things To Do‘ Checklist)
- Our high work ethics and training set us apart in this industry.
- Charge IN MINUTE INCREMENTS after minimum hours.
- Offer cleaning services.